We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.Full accountability for the Company's overall Amazon accountIdentifying growth opportunities, developing portfolio strategy...
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Full accountability for the Company's overall Amazon account
- Identifying growth opportunities, developing portfolio strategy and building the right team to operate on Amazon Marketplace, D2C and B2B
- Price management
- Lead a winning online sales team and create a strong positive collaborative and sharing culture
- Cooperation with distributors, internal teams and external agencies
- Overall responsibility for measuring and tracking online success, online share and revenue
- Continuously tracking performance and implementing innovative strategies on how to drive growth
- Working closely with supply chain to optimize availability and reduce supply chain costs and fines on Amazon, as well as D2C and B2C
- Managing contracts and commercial negotiations
- Contribute to building a Digital centre-of-excellence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Between 3-10 years of relevant work experience within the digital part of the retail/FMCG industry, preferably with a proven ability to grow e-commerce sales
- Experience from working with category management and managing sales through e-commerce marketplaces/channels (D2C, B2C and Amazon)
- Experienced with making commercial decisions within the digital world
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and economic understanding when it comes to e.g. budgets, ROI's and performance
- Curious and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive, result-driven and autonomous, taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Not scared of trying and failing, and also sharing your wins and learning points
- A good team player
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.