Join one of the fastest growing Tech companies in Europe with offices in Oslo, Fornebu
Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are higher education institutions, universities and business schools around the world. In order to maintain our global leadership position in higher education marketing, we are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager to assistant the SVP Sales and Senior Management team to achieve recruitment goals and to support our daily operations.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 80 dedicated professionals from over 35 countries. Applications from candidates with advanced IT skills, administrative experience and relevant language skills will be prioritized. The working language is English; other languages are a benefit. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to work in a truly international environment.
Recruitment to Sales Department
- Initial screening of all applicants by reviewing CVs and calling relevant candidates
- Manage all recruitment software
- Lead all relevant candidates through the interview process
- Schedule all rounds of the interview process with appropriate staff
- Post job ads
- Further develop recruitment strategy
- Prepare contracts and other necessary paperwork
- Ensure we stay on track with recruitment goals
Assist with Administrative Tasks otherwise done by SVP Sales
- Prepare meeting presentations
- Monthly tracking of Sales Department headcount both payroll and effective
- Tracking important KPIs for Sales Department
- Other general assistance to the SVP Sales
Serve as a support for the group of Directors in the Sales Department
- CRM Management
- Organize incentive prizes
Your chances of being hired are high if…
- You have a higher education degree
- You have an excellent and completely fluent command of the English language
- You are an experienced user of the Windows operating system and have other IT skills
- You have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You are punctual and well organized
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
- Earning opportunities in line with the administrative positions in the private sector and with your level of education.
- A fun and young working environment with regular team events
- A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
This is one of the few positions based in Norway serving the global market. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible with a qualified candidate.