Keystone Academic Solutions (Masterstudies AS) is one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology companies in Europe. Our customers are Higher Education Institutions, Universities and Business Schools around the world. In order to advance our global leadership position in Higher Education marketing, we are looking to expand our international Business Development team.
You will be part of an energetic team of over 50 dedicated professionals from over 25 countries with a clear ambition of new business creation. Applications from candidates with sales experience and relevant language skills will be prioritized. The working language is English; other languages are a benefit. Our headquarters are based in Oslo, Norway. With Keystone you will have the unique opportunity to quickly gain promotion and lift your career to a higher level.
• Booking and scheduling web meetings with marketing and admissions staff at higher education institutions, universities and schools
• Prospecting for new partner institutions
• Creating and managing a portfolio of contacts
• Manage end to end process from prospecting to first meeting with our Marketing and Communications Managers.
Your chances of being hired are high if…
• You have a passion and talent for developing business relationships
• You have a Higher Education degree
• You have an excellent command of the English language
• You have an ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• You are interested in promotion to a leadership position
• You have high levels of persistence, stamina and motivation
What’s in it for you?
• Very high earning opportunities
• A chance to join a successful, fast-growing and exciting international company
• A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
• A fun and young working environment with regular team events
• A beautiful office in the tech hub of Oslo, Norway
This is one of the few positions based in Norway serving the global market. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible with qualified candidates. To apply, please visit our website here.