Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Marine Products AS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation and is responsible for the sales of Marine Lubricants. We are looking for a (m/f)
Brief overview of department:
Chevron Marine Lubricants is one of the largest suppliers of marine lubricants in the world and we are available with a full range of marine lubricants at major ports around the world. The employees in Marine Lubricants are based in over 20 countries from where we provide world class service to our international customers.
Key responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing and growing profitable sales of Chevron Marine Lubricants in the Norwegian market
- Independently seek out potential markets and target customers to increase sales and profits
- Understand customer needs and business drivers and develop superior value proposition to meet customer needs
- Perform effective account servicing to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Build, develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Accountable for growing the sales in the country by building a pipeline of opportunities and progressing the opportunities with urgency through the sales process
- Use of the internal sales tools to gain new and manage existing customers
- Accountable for day-to-day management of existing customers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of the shipping/offshore industry and Marine Lubricants market Norway
- Demonstrated track record of excellent sales performance:
- understanding customer needs & ability to develop sales value propositions
- independently seeking out potential markets & target customers to increase sales / profits
- proven record in building new network & cultivating relationships with customers
- Ability to build, develop & manage relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Negotiating, influencing & presentation skills
- Financial & business acumen
- Can do attitude, ability to work independently & strong team player
- Communication skills & language Skills: English / Norwegian language skills are required
Send your detailed CV with a motivation letter per e-mail to JoinCVXNWMEDEUR@chevron.com for the attention of Mr. Hung Luong, HR Coordinator (+32(0)9 293 71 07).
For the most suitable candidates we offer an excellent salary & benefits package and an all-round, challenging role in an international environment. Chevron offers an American culture, Results driven, Open & Direct communication.